I say this every time that I stop writing for a long time but I realized how important these updates are. I love looking back and seeing the growth of Aubrey, especially since I am pregnant with baby #2! Here is an update on the family:
Everything really does happen sooner. I started "showing" around 11 weeks and I started feeling the baby move at 17 weeks. At the doctor appointments everything is on track and my due date is April 5th 2015. It is a Boy and we have pretty much settled on the name Cameron. Except choosing a boys name was REALLY hard. I am in my third trimester now and I am still sick. I'm not sick with morning sickness, but its the heartburn that is killing me. Like with Aubrey, I have been gaining a lot, except this time the Doctors haven't been pressuring me about it.
Aubrey
Aubrey is now about 2 1/2 years old. She became potty trained shortly after Thanksgiving and is now in underwear though she still wears pull ups to sleep. Her personality in a nutshell is: independent, friendly and very stubborn. She is growing great but in in the lower percentile range for height and weight - she weighs about 28 lbs.
In March I will be leaving my job and staying at home for a few years. I plan on enrolling Aubrey in a preschool in September when she is three. She loves everything about school and I do not want to take her from that, so she will be going in the mornings 2 days a week. I'm nervous about staying home with 2 children but I know its whats best for my family at this moment.
In March I will be leaving my job and staying at home for a few years. I plan on enrolling Aubrey in a preschool in September when she is three. She loves everything about school and I do not want to take her from that, so she will be going in the mornings 2 days a week. I'm nervous about staying home with 2 children but I know its whats best for my family at this moment.





No comments:
Post a Comment