3/31/2015

Update

Hello!

I just wanted to post a quick update.

Right now I am 39 weeks pregnant. I am due in 5 days! I am making much more progress at this time than I did with Aubrey. Last week I was 1 cm dilated and I have been having contractions, though they are not regular. I have been having a HORRIBLE time sleeping. I just can't seem to shut off my mind so most nights I am not asleep until around 3am. I'm thinking I'll get more sleep once Baby comes! Baby is growing great... I keep saying "Baby" but really we have decided on a name... Cameron Alexander.  I have been measuring ahead by 2 weeks the past couple of months so the Doctors are certain he's going to be bigger than Aubrey, who was born at 8.6lb. I have an appointment later today and I am hoping they will induce me sooner. I don't care about the drugs I'm just ready to start this new chapter!

I stopped working a couple weeks ago. The hardest part was pulling Aubrey out of school. She LOVES it. I am thankful that she hasn't talked about her friends much since being home and I have done my best to keep her occupied. We signed up for MyGym classes, which she loves, and she will start preschool two days a week in the Fall. Once I'm ready to venture out regularly with two children we'll start doing some of the "Mommy & Me" groups in the area.




No comments:

Post a Comment