7/08/2012

Savings!

Since the beginning of my pregnancy there has always been one thing I have debated about getting: a swing. I have heard such great things about them, such as how much of a lifesaver they are. However, I also heard how a lot of babies HATE them. Swings aren't cheap. Some of the best ones are over $100 so you can't blame me if I had always been scared of the purchase, especially with so many more important things to buy. I always questioned if I was willing to make the $100/$150 gamble.

Sooo, I ventured to a local consignment shop and purchased a $150 swing for $45! The only thing wrong with the swing is that it's missing an AC adapter. I am so excited because now I have a great swing that works perfectly and I didn't spend a fortune! Now, if Aubrey hates the thing I won't be kicking myself for wasting a ton of money. I am so excited for my purchase and defiantly think some things are worth the savings!


Above is a picture of the swing and a picture of my 34 week belly. I just posted a picture a week and a half ago at 33 weeks, it's crazy how much I've grown so I had to share! I am going to work on a timeline of all of the belly pics I have and will make a post soon of my growing belly. Some people who see my belly swear I'm having twins, but I'm certain Aubrey is going to be a heavyweight, (fun for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment