The baby was head down and getting ready at my last doctors appointment. The Doc said there is a chance the baby could still switch positions but they don't worry about that until 36 weeks. I figured she was head down because she keeps kicking my ribs and upper belly. She is so active I wonder if she ever sleeps!
Kesar and I had the tour of the hospital this past week. It's a new building so it's very updated and beautiful! I get my own room and everything happens in the same room. Labor, Delivery and Rest! There is even a place for the baby to be monitored and weighed so the baby never has to leave the room unless Mommy needs some rest or if there is something wrong. It was kind of surreal taking the tour. There are still these moments I get that reminds me that this is all VERY real and in less than two months I'll have a baby girl!
I've slowly been working on the nursery. We don't plan on having her sleep there for a couple months so I am only doing a little bit at a time. I am not really aiming for a "theme", I just buy and do what I think looks nice! The only things I want to do yet are put some things on the wall, which will probably be photo's of Aubrey and art prints I found on Etsy right here in purple, yellow and green.

And that's me, of course, at 33 weeks. I really am "all belly" even though I've gained very generously through out the pregnancy!
Till next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment