I'm posting to continue my every 2 week pregnancy update post, even though not much has changed!
I am going to the doctor now once a week. Baby still looks good. I'm still measuring a week ahead but this doesn't mean much. Apparently it only means something when you are measuring 2 or more weeks ahead or behind. She is still really active and Kesar finally got to feel the difference in her moving. When we first started to feel her move it was more like bumps and kicks, now you can feel her feet (or whatever it is) moving across the top of my belly. Now it feels like an actual baby (or as Kesar calls it, an "alien"). We realized she moves A LOT when we are in the car and the radio is playing. Maybe she takes after her Daddy and has a love for music??
I'm still feeling pretty good. My last day of work is this week so I'm looking forward to relaxing the last 4 weeks at home with absolutely nothing to do. It is important to me to take a break between work and baby. I want a chance to be lazy and prepare for the big changes ahead.
One more thing I'd like to share... I have started drinking Red Rasberry Leaf Tea. It has properties that is supposed to help strengthen your uterus. For pregnant women this means it helps promote uterine contractions during childbirth and also helps to reduce the pain experienced during and after labor. (Stronger uterus, less pain!) It also helps your uterus go back to its normal size at a faster rate after birth if you continue to drink it. Tons of people swear by it and I figured it was worth a shot. Any thing to help! It's also insanely delicious! :)
Till next time!
(33 Days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment